How to get to #SIOS15
Via G.B. Piranesi, 14 – 20137 Milano. A few minutes from the center of Milan and Linate Airport. By car take the "Tangenziale Est" highway and take the exit "Viale Forlanini". There is a car park very close (Viale Corsica 21)
By Public Transport
- From Piazza Duomo : Tram 27 for 20 minutes (viale Campania-viale Corsica)
- From San Babila : Bus 73 for 20 minutes (viale Campania-viale Corsica)
- From Linate Airport : Bus 73 for 30 minutes (viale Campania-viale Corsica)
- From Porta Garibaldi ( 4 stops with the subway), Repubblica (3 stops with the subway), Porta Venezia (2 stops with the subway): rail circuit suburban lines S1-S2-S5-S6-S13 (Porta Vittoria)
- Bike parking ( BikeMe) nearby (Piazza Emilia e via Cadorere)
Reach StartupItalia! Open Summit 2015 with Uber. The first ride up to a value of 15 euro is free. Get it using custom code SIOS15.
By Bla Bla Car
You can reach StartupItalia! Open Summit also using Bla Bla Car, the car sharing service with the largest community of passengers. As the mobility partner of the event Bla Bla Car will give a special prize to one of the startups present to StartupItalia! Open Summit. What are you waiting for? get on board
If you arrive in Milan on December 13th, where are you going to eat? Don’t panic, the dinner is offer to you by VizEat! VizEat decide to bring together the participants of #SIOS15 in the house of host VizEat in Milan, to allow everybody to live a real experience of social eating. Using the code STARTUPITALIA * You can book your free dinner until December 20th, 2015. It will be an opportunity to meet and exchange the different experiences in the best and most fun possible way : around the table!